Color Swap Survey
1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer high-end/natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you?
I am not a yarn snob, not so much anyway. Lion Brand has some yarns I like - Cotton Ease, Wool Ease - but I do tend to buy natural fibers.
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
'Fraid not. I want to learn to crochet, but can't put my knitting down long enough to learn.
3. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
Rubber stamping, scrapbooking, cooking, baking... that's about it.
4. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
Today? Bamboo! But check my blog, because that's sure to change as I broaden my horizons.
5. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
Novelty yarns. They're more trouble than they're worth for me. I'm not much on acrylics either, but they are good for baby items, which I need to do more of, and soon!
6. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
Socks. Bags. Learning to cable.
7. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Socks. More socks.
8. What are you knitting right now?
A sock. With another sock waiting in the wings. And a secret.
9. Are you a sock knitter?
Oh yes. Can't you tell?!
10. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Are there any colors you hate?
Today, it's red. I like greens, blues, pinks, teals too. Even browns. I dislike peach, orange and highway department yellow.
11. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
I have a separate knitting wish list on Amazon, but it might be private... dunno.
12. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.)
13. Do you have any religious prohibitions or restrictions?
14. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Gardenia. Lily of the Valley. Rose. Soft florals. Green tea.
15. Do you burn candles?
16. Do you have a sweet or salt tooth?
17. Do you drink coffee, tea or cocoa?
Yes, but I'd say tea, tea, coffee, cocoa.
18. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I live with my wonderful husband and our two precious pups.
19. What are some of your favorite things?
Aside from knitting, tea and my dogs? Yoga, walking, reading...
20. Is there anything that you collect?
Yarn. Roosters. My husband collects those smashed pennies imprinted with local sites or whatnot.
21. What is your favorite holiday?
Good question. I'm not feeling very festive at the moment though.
22. What is your birthday? (You don't have to tell the year)