Friday, July 6, 2007

Sock It To Me Questionnaire

What are your foot measurements? (Please give shoe size, length and circumference.)

I wear a 6.5 or 7 in American sizes. My left foot is bigger, and it is 8.75 inches long. Circumference is 8 inches.

How long have you been knitting? How would you rate your experience? (Beginner, Intermediate or Advanced.)

I've only been knitting for about seven months, but I'd say I'm an intermediate knitter.

What is your favorite color? Your least favorite color?

My favorite color changes, but I always like red, pinks, blues, greens, and browns. I'm not crazy about purple, orange or road sign yellow by themselves.

Do you have a favorite fiber? What type?

I'm still trying them all out, but I love bamboo and anything soy.

Do you have any allergies to certain fibers?

No.

Do you have an Amazon, or other type of, wishlist? (If so, provide the link.)

Oh boy. I managed to produce it earlier this week...



My Amazon.com Wish List

What techniques, if any, would you like to learn?

Cable. MUST. LEARN.TO.CABLE! And lace.

Do you have a sweet tooth? What are your favorite snacks?

I have a rotten sweet tooth. My current favorite is dark chocolate covered cranberries. I also like popcorn though, and nuts...

What is your family situation? (Children, Husband, Pets...etc.)

I'm married, and we live to serve our two very rotten dogs.

Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Metal, plastic or wood?

For what? All in all, my Knitpicks Options are the needles I can't live without, but I like Bryspun for discloths, and the Addis my pal in another swap sent are lovely too. OH! Sorry, we're talking socks, right? I like my two, SHORT Addis and dpns. I like Sox Stix and the Knitpicks dpns.

Besides socks, what are your favorite items to knit?

Bags. Dishcloths. I enjoyed making my first vest last month...

Is there a pattern, (sock or otherwise), that you are dying to try?

Several. Basically, anything I haven't already done!

Do you like to read? What are you reading currently?

I love to read. I tend to favor non-fiction. I read cookbooks, knitting pattern books, etc. Right now though, I'm reading Eldest as in the second book in the Eragon series.

Do you collect music? (On an iPod or MP3 player.)

Not really. I'm all about XM Radio.

What kind of music do you listen to?

All of it. Country. Musicals. Pop. Rock. Classical.

Is there anything you collect?

Roosters. Yarn. Books. Regional cookbooks.

What are your hobbies, aside from knitting?

Yoga, reading, walking, cooking, baking, scrapbooking, stamping...

Are you participating in any other swaps or knit alongs?

Yes. The easiest thing to do is look at the side of my blog. There are actually a couple of buttons missing... I'll see about correcting that.

Do you have a favorite scent?

Soft florals. Green tea.

When is your birthday? (You don't have to add the year if you don't want to, LOL.)

July 1

No comments: