Sunday, March 25, 2007

When Tomorrow is Really Today

I used to have this problem when I had to work midnights; my body/mind doesn't acknowledge a day/date change until it gets some sleep. So, at 3am on Sunday, my body/mind still is feeling that it is Saturday. Not that my Saturday wasn't packed full enough for ten days, but that's another story, and one that has nothing to do with knitting. I don't believe that even knitting would have destressed me, but anyhooo...

I'm not really a night owl, and my body is very confused by the late hours and the hubbaballooo that was my Saturday. No sock yarn, but after the Saturday I had, I might venture a visit to the one local yarn shop open on Sundays for a treat, to reward myself for surviving. Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to go dream of knitting the perfect sock on my very first try.

No comments: