Wednesday, June 6, 2007

For Jessi

Hmmm... Folks, I do read my comments, and when you leave an email address, I try to email you back, even if it is just to say "thanks." That being said, sometimes, a comment answer needs a post, so here we go...

Regarding the felted bag swap:

1. Did you send your May package to your downstream swap partner?

I sure did. I've mailed the bag too. Please see http://cerddinen.livejournal.com


2. Did you receive a package from your upstream swap partner? If you did receive a package, did you let them know that you received it?

It is on the way! My partner was nice enough to email me a few times, and also noted that she's a busy gal, so I wasn't expecting extra-lots of emails and such. I will certainly email her, leave a comment on her blog and post on my own blog when the package arrives. In my book, that's simply good swap behavior.

There's lots more I could say on the subject, but I'm at work and need to actualy *DO* work.

I do want to thank you for your kind words about my bags. I think a lot of us are rather critical when we eye our own efforts, so it's great to hear that positive feedback. Thank you for being so supportive and so inspiring!

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

LOL I was scrolling through your blog and saw the title for this post. Talk about jerking you awake! LOL My name is Jessi, too, so it naturally caught my attention.