Saturday, June 30, 2007

An Owl Would Have Been Faster

MANY days after the fact, my HSKS pal finally got her package. Phew! I was beginning to think it was lost. As fate would have it, she and Anne's pal posted to the swap's blog, back to back. Can you see the matching item? Yup. We shopped together for a whole week, you know. That cute little owl came home with both of us. Twins, I guess...

Please note the stitch markers by Blume's Accessories got mentioned by name. Go Mary! You're on your way, ready or not. It's always such a relief to hear that my swap pals REALLY like at least some of what I picked out. I can't take much credit this time; I had ordered another sock yarn, but it wasn't really available (I seem to bring that out in automated systems), so Sheri of The Loopy Ewe suggested the well-received Shark colorway. Thanks, Sheri!

What's that Loopy? Oh, I miss you too. But don't worry. I'll order again soon, I'm sure. And I'm thinking you'd like to go see the Order of the Phoenix movie with me, and maybe go to Chicago on a business trip, and you're definitely going to Myrtle Beach to supervise the sock knitting and I suppose you'll have to attend part of the conference too...

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to go here. Have Loopy, will travel!

2 comments:

Devonshire said...

What a lovely package you sent your pal. That owl is too cute. I can't wait to see your 'Loopy' on vacation...

vegasangelbrat said...

What a great package and I love the owl..so cute! Woo-Hoo, Loppy on vacation, don't forget your camera now..lol
I'm trying to get ready...lol