Thursday, June 28, 2007

Healing Drool

Fred here. I'm the beautiful basset hound she mentions once in a while. Before the Harry Potter forum, which was before the knitting obsession, she had the basset hound forum. When one of the other bassets or their people had a problem, we sent healing drool. So, that's what our house is sending to Michelle, Chewy and their household - boxes and all. Please stop in and offer them support, prayers, good karma, hugs, kisses, or whatever nice thing you are into.

While I'm at it, Mommy failed to make a deadline for her little 100th contest. So, let's say you have until midnight EDT on July 1 to leave a comment, okay? Then, she can pick a winner on Monday, and I bet she won't let me drool on the prize.

And Auntie Anne? Thanks for naming the dishcloth swap after us. Ahroooo!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I could somehow translate the howling Fred and I share together, I'd howl right back at him :)

Sue J. said...

Thanks, Fred, for letting the rest of us know about Chewy. Wolfie is in heaven looking down on him, and sending him good thoughts and love. Say hi to your mom for me.

dobarah said...

Congratulations on 100 posts!

vegasangelbrat said...

Stopped at Michelles..prayers out that way, I hate that part of 4 legged kids...
Congrats again on the 100th post...
Good Boy Fred!!Keep that mommie in line :)
sniff, lick, sniff ruff..lol