Monday, April 30, 2007

Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap Questionnaire

1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into?

Ravenclaw!

2. List your three favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length.

Right now, I've only tried a couple, but I'd have to say Inox, the coated metal, and I'm sure I'd love the Knitpicks Options too!
Sizes (US): 3, 4, 5
Length: 6 inch

3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

I love the packaging of the Sox Stix, but as I've yet to do my first dpn socks, I haven't purchased any yet. Again, a larger size, because I knit tightly!


4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference?

Oh, thanks for asking! I like the book colors because I'm a book purist, but color-wise, I'd probably pick the movie version for personal wear. So, um, it doesn't matter...

5. If your pal decides to send candies or chocolates are there any that you don't like?

Dark chocolate is my vice. Milk chocolate is nice, and my hubby would love the white.

6. What are your favorite scents?

To wear? Gardenia anything. To smell, as in a candle? Rose, or any soft floral

7. Do you have any allergies?

Not that would matter here.

No comments: