Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Last Call for...


...the tea swap sign ups.



That's not what you were thinking, is it? Are you kidding?! There's no such thing as last call for alcohol at our house. There's a glass of wine or a bottle of beer for any guest still capable of appreciating it. The dogs and I might retire before you leave, but the Knight will host on...
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go knit a blankie. Sigh. Didn't I vow not to wait until the 11th hour again? (It's her first. She'll be in labor for HOURS, right?! And she's not *IN* labor yet, so I still have time!)




4 comments:

Wendy said...

I sent a friend that I knit with on Tuesdays over to the site to sign up. We were having issues with my computer at the time. Please let me know if it didn't go through. Thanks!

Bubblesknits said...

Good luck with the baby blanket! I guess now's not the time to tell you that sometimes first babies can come pretty fast, huh? hehehe

Lapdog Creations said...

I honestly don't remember where I got the lab dog tea bag dish... one of those stores we stoopped in at some point. I'll check my local store and see if it was there, but I'm thinking it was someplace on vacation... I've had it for a few years at least.

Races... we go to both NH races every year, Coca Cola 600 in Charlotte every May and then usually 1 other "away" race, although this year we opted for the Patriots pre-season game in Charlotte instead of a race. We have tickets (which we renew each year and sell off the races we can't make - since some you just can't let them go once you get them, it took 9 years to get Richmond!) to Bristol, Richmond, Daytona 500, Coca Cola 600 and both NHIS. Let me know if you're in need, lol!

Lapdog Creations said...

I just added you to my fave blogs on my sidebar :)
Nascar, Knitting AND dogs... such a rare find!!!!!!!! :)