Thursday, May 24, 2007

SFBE #3

So, question #3 has come around. Three folks in the exchange I have something in common with, knitting aside!

  1. Lia and I both evidently like Harry Potter.
  2. Laurie C and I both hate Barney, that big purple menace. We disagree on Pooh though.
  3. Jenny M seems just as into fresh tomatoes as I am. We have six little plants in the flower bed in front of the office (but alas, the camera is at home)!

I must also report that I have finally purchased the sock yarn and pattern for my HSKS pal last night. I hope she'll like it. I've also decided what yarn I'm using for Sockza, and I need to get it ordered. I was going to ship out packages for my SFBE pal and the prize for Mary from my first contest for the dishcloth swap, but I forgot one little thing... Mugsy. We're going to the vet today for his annual stuff, and a dog and packages with FOOD inside don't mix, aside from the fact that it's warm enough I don't want to leave him in the car while I ship things. So, maybe tomorrow, folks!

1 comment:

Sue J. said...

Oh, give Mugsy a huge smooch for me. Hope all goes well at the vet. Been there, done that. All your swaps sound like so much fun. Hope you have a wonderful Memorial weekend. Big doings here. Parades, exhibitions, et. We shall partake.
Hugs, Sue