Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thinking of Sue

Through a great stroke of luck, I was blessed with a wonderful "first time" match in my first swap. Sue is a gem, and I know of no other way to try to support her through an awful, difficult loss than to make sure you know she's hurting. Her dear Wolfie, her canine kid, died very unexpectedly just a few hours ago. Sue and I hit it off in part because of our devotion to our dogs, and I still can only imagine how she and her family are feeling right now.

Dogs are such blessings, and I know Sue well enough to know that like my own "boys", Wolfie was something very special. It's bad enough that their lifespan is so much shorter than our own, but when they die so young and so suddenly, I don't know how to wrap my thoughts around it. So please, send a prayer or good karma Sue's way, and if you want to stop by and leave a comment on her blog, I'm sure it will mean a lot.

4 comments:

Sue J. said...

You are, indeed, a wonderful friend. My tears are flowing, not only because of Wolfie, but because you have done something so kinds and true. Sometimes life leads us in wonderful directions to wonderful people.

vegasangelbrat said...

Couldn't agree with you more on that..Thoughts & Prayers out to you. I'm a mom to the canines too :) I suggest mabe Rainbow Bridge site..sure helped me some.

tibbers sox said...

Prayers to you and Sue. I too have dog and cat babies. On a lighter note, you have a box on its way to you. It should be there around May 17.

Devonshire said...

Chan, I sent a comment over to Sue. I am so sorry for your friend. On another note, you have been tagged, check my blog for details.