Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Spring Felted Bag Questions


This Week's Question:

How did you get interested in felting?

When one of your best pals calls herself "The Bag Lady" on her blog, felting is inevitable.

Did you learn it from someone, see a bag you liked?

Well, see above. As much as someone several states away can teach someone else, Anne did! She sent me several patterns while trying to convince me to try a felted bag, and I did do a felted needle holder, but the Booga bag was too much. I had to try it! Then, before I started that, I found a pattern with *MY* name in it, so I did that one first... There are TONS more I want to do, but I think my match here will get the next one.

Just want to try something new?

Always.

If you have a picture of your first project, please include it!

The Chan bag!

No comments: