Friday, May 11, 2007

Tag!

Oooh! My first blogging game... Do I even know seven other bloggers, aside from those I'm secretly spoiling??

Dear Devon tagged me, and here's how it works:

Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog. Here are my facts:

1. My father inlaw gave me away at my wedding, with these words, which still bring tears to my eyes: "On behalf of her father and mother..." He was probably my father's best friend, and was a pallbearer at my father's funeral.

2. My tenth wedding anniversary will be the day after Anne's birthday.

3. I am still friends with a girl from my nursery days in church.

4. I want to learn to play the piano.

5. My husband was my third-grade sweetheart.

6. My sister (actually, HALF sister) is twelve years older than I am.

7. Never in my wildest dreams did I envision myself as a bookkeeper for my inlaws.


I'm Tagging:

Anne
Barb
Cathy
Laura
Mary
Meg
Sue

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And back at you dear lady - with a different one :)

Sue J. said...

Okey, dokey. I'm going to play sometime this weekend. I need to think about who I'm going to tag and if there are 7 things about me I can blog about. Fun!

Laura said...

Hi Chan,

A blogging tag game? Yikes! I am so new to blogging that I don't know any one. You are the first person I have connected with so far. I guess I will have to push it a bit and tag some of my swap pals. I really haven't hit it off yet with any one. I will try next weekend to post my reply to your tag.
Thanks for making me get out there and play with the group. :o)

Laura

Melissa said...

#1 is so sweet

Diane said...

What a wonderful way for your father in law to give you away at your wedding.